Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ingame Staff & Forum staff

Dear Cubs ,

We are looking for Minecraft moderators & forum moderators.

Requirements :
  • Minimal age 16
  • Prior experience is an added bonus but not required
  • Ability to dedicate 2-3 hours to support a day
  • Technical knowledge is also welcome ( java coding )
Minecraft moderator :

Help users with rank issues , griefing , arguments. & enforce the server rules.

Forum moderator :

Keep the forums clean , help with support requests , assinging bug reports to mods/admins.

If you wish to apply reply under this thread with your information and past experiences.

DDSMP Staff

I'm not experienced with a lot of the commands things, but I am experienced with rule making, team leadership and overall relations management.
If I was to get modding I'd help out with anything I can, as well as take intitave to get the other mods together and Ddumbbear to make a firm set of rules for people to abide by. As well as proper warnings and results for people breaking rules and messing stuff up

(02-17-2021, 10:50 PM)unimatrix999 Wrote: Dear Cubs ,

Requirements :
  • Minimal age 16                                                                :i am 20 year old so i am good here
  • Prior experience is an added bonus but not required       :i have some but not where i would like it to be     i owned my own server[who has not] been staff on tons of server [mod,admin, sir,admin]
  • Ability to dedicate 2-3 hours to support a day                 : EASY i am on most of the day anyways
  • Technical knowledge is also welcome ( java coding )        :nope
Minecraft moderator :

Forum moderator :

Keep the forums clean , help with support requests , assinging bug reports to mods/admins.

If you wish to apply reply under this thread with your information and past experiences.

DDSMP Staff

Requirements :
  • Minimal age 16                              :I'm 22 years old.
  • Prior experience is an added bonus but not required            :I have no prior minecraft staff experience. but experience in other games 
  • Ability to dedicate 2-3 hours to support a day                      :I can try to, but i work alot
  • Technical knowledge is also welcome ( java coding )              :i have some coding knowledge
Minecraft moderator :

Forum moderator :

DDSMP Staff

Requirements :
  • Minimal age 16
  • Prior experience is an added bonus but not required - I have some experience being a mod in Minecraft but nothing too indepth. I am self taught in alot of commands though and I have been playing Minecraft since release so I've gathered a bit of knowledge since then. 
  • Ability to dedicate 2-3 hours to support a day - I can, i already dedicate most of my free time to playing on the server. 
  • Technical knowledge is also welcome ( java coding ) I have a wide range of technical knowledge and I'm fast at learning and picking up new things 
Minecraft moderator :

Forum moderator :

DDSMP Staff

Requirements :
  • Minimal age 16---- I am 16
  • Prior experience is an added bonus but not required no current prior knowledge to mc moderating
  • Ability to dedicate 2-3 hours to support a day
    I g o t c h u
  • Technical knowledge is also welcome ( java coding )
    I have learned a tiny amount of coding so it's a bit rusty
Minecraft moderator :

Gotchu

Forum moderator :

DDSMP Staff

Requirements :
  • Minimal age 16                                                                    : i am 17
  • Prior experience is an added bonus but not required                : i've been a minecraft moderator on different servers, though i have no                                                                                                 experience in coding. i am generally a peace keeper, have leadership skills                                                                                              without abusing power, and am good at taking reports and relaying                                                                                                       information. if i become a moderator id want to help deal with the small                                                                                                 problems and easily fixed issues so others don't have to.
  • Ability to dedicate 2-3 hours to support a day                         : i am online 6- 8 hours most weekdays but can be busy on weekends 
  • Technical knowledge is also welcome ( java coding )               : i am a bedrock player, and do not have much experience with coding or java.
Minecraft moderator :

Forum moderator :

DDSMP Staff

Requirements :
  • Minimal age 16 - i am 16
  • Prior experience is an added bonus but not required - ive been a mod on a previous server awhile back
  • Ability to dedicate 2-3 hours to support a day - easy, im on almost everyday for hours
  • Technical knowledge is also welcome ( java coding ) - nothin
Minecraft moderator :

Forum moderator :

DDSMP Staff

(06-17-2021, 12:08 AM)habbo__ Wrote:

Requirements :
  • Minimal age 16 - i am 16
  • Prior experience is an added bonus but not required - ive been a mod on a previous server awhile back
  • Ability to dedicate 2-3 hours to support a day - easy, im on almost everyday for hours
  • Technical knowledge is also welcome ( java coding ) - nothin
Minecraft moderator :

Forum moderator :

DDSMP Staff

Minecraft or Discord Moderator:
Ingame Name: MercRennoc
Experience: I have had prior experience moderating in other discord servers, no real experience for Minecraft moderating.
Skills: Managing, Communication, Notifying, Building.
I would be up for practice and or learning about minecraft moderating so as to grow my skills and become a better member of staff if accepted.